Prices for our Courses and Events
How much do I pay?
Many of our events have more than one price level:
Pay the Concessionary Rate if:
- You receive a UK state benefit such as Job Seekers’ Allowance, Income Support, Child Tax Credit, Working Tax Credit, Housing Benefit, Employment and Support Allowance and Severe Disability Allowance
- Your sole source of income is a state pension
- You are a full or part-time student in further or higher education in the UK
We may ask for evidence of your concessionary rate
Pay the 18 – 25 Rate if:
- You are aged 18 – 25
- You are an Order member attending a Mitra event in a supportive spirit
- This is a highly discounted rate though, so if you can make an additional donation to support the Centre’s work or pay one of the other rates that would be really helpful
We may ask for evidence of your 18 – 25 rate
As a small unfunded charity, the Centre relies on the generosity of people who come here, but we also don’t want to turn anyone away. If payment is still a problem, please contact the Centre Team on email@example.com and we’ll work something out with you.
Opening Times & more