Visiting the Buddhist Centre in Changing Times
Our shop, reception, lounge and tea area are currently open for part of the week, and we are holding most of our activities here in-person now, with some online. Our shrine rooms are available for personal meditation practice and worship when not in use for classes, and the reference library is open. Groups from outside and inside our community are welcome to book our smaller meeting rooms, as they were before the pandemic.
We still love meeting first-time visitors and returners as well as old friends, and will keep on making changes as the world changes.
Opening Times:• Tuesday - Thursday 11am - 3pm
• Saturday 10.30am - 2.30pm
• Sundays 2nd, 9th, 16th December 10.30am - 2.30pm
• Closed 24th December - 1st January inclusive
• Bodywise opening
• Join mailing list
More about the Centre
Covid and Other Infections
Updated 19th February 2023
- Feeling unwell – Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell or experiencing possible symptoms of Covid-19 or other infectious illnesses, to keep us all safe. If you have booked on an event and are then unable to attend, please email email@example.com
- Cleaning – We are cleaning the Centre regularly to keep it safe for all of us. More volunteers always welcome!
- Maximum numbers in the shrine rooms are currently set at pre-pandemic levels