Alexander Technique Workshop
Sat 1st Feb : 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm£10
A practical and inclusive workshop in the Lotus Hall with qualified and sought after teacher Mokshajyoti. Back by popular demand! This workshop was a sell out last year and had great feedback. Suitable for everyone, no need to bring anything special, just wear comfortable clothes.
Cost is £10 each, with additional donations welcome as this is a fundraising event. Maximum twenty places, only a few left.
Booking your Place• You need to book and pay in advance please
• Book online with a credit or debit card, or by Paypal - Book Now
• Or phone 0161 834 9232 to pay with a card, or call in and pay with cash or card
• Booking for someone else online? Tell us in the Additional Information box at checkout
• If there are any health issues, physical, emotional or mental, that could affect your participation in a course or event, please contact the Buddhist Centre on 0161 834 9232, and ask to talk confidentially to one of our Order members, before making your booking
• Questions? 0161 834 9232 or email@example.com
What is the Alexander Technique?
It’s a practical technique that helps us see those habits where we hold unnecessary tension in our bodies, and then begin to let it go. Everybody can use it, to improve our standing posture, our poise while walking, or that back or neck pain after time at our computers.
A Fundraiser for the Centre
Mokshajyoti is generously offering this event to raise money for our busy Centre, a registered charity which sees hundreds of visitors every month and gets no outside funding. More about supporting the Centre