Beauty of Mantra with Mahasukha
Sun 2nd Jun : 10:30 am - 4:15 pm£20 – £50
“What is a Mantra? The Path of Magic” – Sangharakshita
A day retreat of uplifting, meditative and devotional Buddhist mantra with beautiful, soulful harmonies. We will chant mantras before a beautiful shrine and make candle offerings. Mahasukha will play the heartbeat of the mantra on drum. There will be short meditations before the chanting and an opportunity to sit on afterwards and absorb the practice and magical atmosphere.
“It was another incredible evening. Incredible is not strong enough a word. I experienced such a huge amount of strength, love and bliss. It was euphoric really but somehow a huge amount of power behind it.”
Open to anyone over the age of sixteen, no experience needed. There will be a second chance to attend this day on 6th October.
PaymentThe price for the day is £50, but do pay the £40 reduced rate or £20 low rate if your circumstances mean you need to. As a small unfunded charity, the Centre relies on the generosity of people who come here, but we also don't want to turn anyone away from our courses and events. If payment is still a problem, please contact the Centre Team on 0161 834 9232 or email@example.com and we'll work something out with you.
Booking your Place• You need to book and pay in advance please
• Book online with a credit or debit card, or by Paypal - Book Now
• Or phone 0161 834 9232 to pay with a card, or call in and pay with cash or card
• Booking for someone else online? Tell us in the Additional Information box at checkout
• If there are any health issues, physical, emotional or mental, that could affect your participation in a course or event, please contact the Buddhist Centre on 0161 834 9232, and ask to talk confidentially to one of our Order members, before making your booking
• Questions? 0161 834 9232 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please arrive from 10 am for a 10.30 start in the shrine room
• Lunch: Please bring vegan food to share. If it's vegetarian but not vegan, please label it clearly.
Originally from Manchester, Mahasukha now lives in Brighton. He has a lifelong love of music and beauty and is a highly experienced and passionate singing and mantra leader, arranger, singer and percussionist. For the last fifteen years, Mahasukha has been leading inspiring Soulful Singing workshops and Beauty of Mantra rituals. His name means Great Bliss.
What if I have to cancel?Get in touch - you can:
• Transfer to a similar event when possible
• Cancel and get a full refund if the event is more than 14 days away
• Cancel, but with a cancellation charge of £10 for a day event or six-week course; £20 for a weekend event; £50 for a residential retreat, if less than 14 days from the event date