- This event has passed.
Buddhafield North Women’s Weekend Retreat 2018 starts
Fri 15th Jun : 6:00 pm
A camping retreat for women, meditating and practising outdoors in Yorkshire in the early summer
A weekend to nourish the spirit: being in nature, playing with colour, making things, qi gong, allowing meditation to arise on its own, rather than trying to make it happen through self centred effort and struggle – and all this held by the kindness and encouragement of each other.
The site has a beautiful view across the valley, surrounded by fields and trees, and is accessible by train.
Further information and booking
This retreat is organised by Buddhafield North, NOT Manchester Buddhist Centre although there will probably be quite a few Manchester women going. Nearer the time, look out for the signing up sheet in our Centre once you’ve booked, to find other Manchester participants.
• More information and booking from Buddhafield North
• The retreat runs Friday to Sunday and times are approximate
• £105 / £80. Vegetarian food provided, please bring your own camping and shrine room equipment
• Open to anyone who has learned the mindfulness of breathing and Metta Bhavana meditations and is familiar with Triratna Buddhist practices
• Please contact Buddhafield North if you can help to take down the camp at the end of the retreat