Buddhafield North Women’s Weekend Retreat 2019 Starts
Fri 28th Jun : 6:00 pm
A camping retreat for women, meditating and practising outdoors in Yorkshire in the early summer, led by Uddyotani, Santasiddhi and Dharmasetu
The Ground of Compassion
Exploring the Karuna Bhavana meditation, cultivating care for the world. Connecting with the earth and with living beings, we touch the ground of compassion from which skilful action comes. In this weekend we will draw on the Buddha’s teachings on compassion through meditation, discussion and ritual.
The site has a beautiful view across the valley, surrounded by fields and trees, and is accessible by train.
Further information and booking
This retreat is organised by Buddhafield North, NOT Manchester Buddhist Centre although there will probably be quite a few Manchester women going. Look out for a poster on our Centre’s ground floor to add your name to say you’ve booked, and to find out who else has.
• More information and booking from Buddhafield North
• The retreat runs Friday to Sunday
• £110 / £85. Vegetarian food provided, please bring your own camping and shrine room equipment
• Open to anyone who has learned the mindfulness of breathing and Metta Bhavana meditations and is familiar with Triratna Buddhist practices
• Please contact Buddhafield North if you can help to take down the camp at the end of the retreat