- This event has passed.
Going Deeper in Buddhism: Six-Week Course starts
Tue 3rd May : 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm£30 – £90
The Five Great Stages of the Buddhist Life
Learn more about the Buddha’s teachings and Buddhist meditation, with the theme this time of The Five Great Stages: Triratna’s System of Practice. The course is for people who have completed an Introduction to Buddhism course and also provides further meditation practice and time for questions and discussion. It will be held in-person at the Buddhist Centre.
• Read more about Going Deeper
The price for the six weeks is £90 standard rate / £60 concessionary / £30 age 18 - 25. Payment still a problem? These are very difficult times for us, and through the pandemic we have lost much of our income but not much of our costs. However, we don't want to turn anyone away from our courses. Please contact the Centre Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work something out with you.• Bookings will close at 3 pm on the day the course starts
Booking your Place• Book here online or at reception when we're open - 0161 834 9232
• Booking for someone else online? Tell us in the Additional Information box at checkout
• If there are any health issues, physical, emotional or mental, that could affect your participation in a course or event, please contact the Buddhist Centre at email@example.com, and ask to talk confidentially to one of our Order members, before making your booking
• If payment is an issue or you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0161 834 9232 during opening hours
What if I have to cancel?Get in touch - you can:
• Transfer to a similar event when possible
• Cancel and get a full refund if the event is more than 14 days away
• Cancel, but with a cancellation charge of £10 for a day event or six-week course; £20 for a weekend event; £50 for a residential retreat, if less than 14 days from the event date