Compassion in Action
Learn more about the Buddha’s teachings and Buddhist meditation, with the theme this time of Compassion in Action.
Going Deeper courses are for anyone who has completed an Introduction to Buddhism course at the Buddhist Centre, and they are held here in-person. They run throughout the year on different themes and provide further meditation practice as well as plenty of time for questions and discussion.
• Background reading
on the six Going Deeper themes
The price for the six weeks is £95 standard rate / £65 concessionary / £35 age 18 - 25. Payment still a problem? These are very difficult times for us, and through the pandemic we have lost much of our income but not much of our costs. However, we don't want to turn anyone away from our courses. Please contact the Centre Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work something out with you.
• Bookings will close at 3 pm on the day the course starts, or earlier if the course becomes fully-booked
Booking your Place
• Book here online
or at reception when we're open - 0161 834 9232
• If payment is an issue or you have any questions, email email@example.com
or ring 0161 834 9232
during opening hours
• Booking for someone else online? Tell us in the Additional Information
box at checkout
If there are any health issues, physical, emotional or mental, that could affect your participation in a course or event, please contact the Buddhist Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
, and ask to talk confidentially to one of our Order members, before deciding whether to attend.
What if I have to cancel?
Get in touch - you can:
• Transfer to a similar event when possible
• Cancel and get a full refund if the event is more than 14 days away
• Cancel, but with a cancellation charge of £10 for a day event or six-week course; £20 for a weekend event; £50 for a residential retreat, if less than 14 days from the event date