Going Deeper in Buddhism: New Six Week Course starts
Tue 2nd Nov : 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
“The sessions are alive with meaning and connection” – past participant
Learn more about the Buddha’s teachings and Buddhist meditation, with the theme this time of Compassion in Action. The course is for people who have completed a Buddhism Foundation course and also provides further meditation practice and time for questions and discussion.
• Read more about Going Deeper
PaymentThe price for the six weeks is £90 standard rate / £60 concessionary / £25 age 18 - 25. Payment still a problem? These are very difficult times for us, and being closed means we have lost much of our income but not much of our costs. However, we don't want to turn anyone away from our courses. Please contact the Centre Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work something out with you.
• Bookings will close at 3 pm on the starting day of the course
Booking your Place• You need to book and pay in advance please
• Book online with a credit or debit card, or by Paypal - Book Now
• Booking for someone else online? Tell us in the Additional Information box at checkout
• If there are any health issues, physical, emotional or mental, that could affect your participation in a course or event, please contact the Buddhist Centre at email@example.com, and ask to talk confidentially to one of our Order members, before making your booking
• Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I have to cancel?Get in touch - you can:
• Transfer to a similar event when possible
• Cancel and get a full refund if the event is more than 14 days away
• Cancel, but with a cancellation charge of £10 for a day event or six-week course; £20 for a weekend event; £50 for a residential retreat, if less than 14 days from the event date