Buddhism: Online Six-week Going Deeper Course Starts
Tue 6th Oct : 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm£25 – £90
Learn more about the Buddha’s teachings and Buddhist meditation, with the theme this time of Compassion in Action. The course is for people who have completed a Buddhism Foundation course and also provides further meditation practice and time for questions and discussion.
“Excellent course and very well delivered” – past participant
Join this event through the Zoom AppWhile the Centre is closed by the coronavirus pandemic, we're running many events online through Zoom. • New to Zoom? • Our online courses are interactive and involve small group work as well as opportunities to ask questions and share your own experience. You will need a working camera and mic on your device to take part in this course • We'll email you the Zoom link to join the course once you've booked
• Bookings will close at 4 pm on 6th October
PaymentThe price for the six weeks is £90 standard rate / £60 concessionary / £25 age 18 - 25. Payment still a problem? These are very difficult times for us, and being closed means we have lost much of our income but not much of our costs. However, we don't want to turn anyone away from our courses. Please contact the Centre Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work something out with you.
Booking your Place• You need to book and pay in advance please
• Book online with a credit or debit card, or by Paypal - Book Now
• Booking for someone else online? Tell us in the Additional Information box at checkout
• If there are any health issues, physical, emotional or mental, that could affect your participation in a course or event, please contact the Buddhist Centre at email@example.com, and ask to talk confidentially to one of our Order members, before making your booking
• Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I have to cancel?Get in touch - you can:
• Transfer to a similar event when possible
• Cancel and get a full refund if the event is more than 14 days away
• Cancel, but with a cancellation charge of £10 for a day event or six-week course; £20 for a weekend event; £50 for a residential retreat, if less than 14 days from the event date