Dancing the Unknown
Sat 21st Nov : 10:00 am - Sun 22nd Nov : 4:30 pm£25 – £90
Jayachitta returns with an opportunity to approach meditation in the spirit of playful exploration. Find out how presence and joyful openness can pervade more of your everyday experience and how meditation can meet with dance. The weekend is non-residential and runs at the same times each day.
Who is this Weekend for?
It’s suitable for anyone familiar with the Mindfulness of Breathing and Metta Bhavana meditation practices. No previous experience of dance required, just come in comfortable clothing.
PricesThe price for the weekend is £90 standard rate; £60 concessionary; £25 age 18 - 25. Payment still a problem? As a small unfunded charity, the Centre relies on the generosity of people who come here, but we don't want to turn anyone away from our courses. Please contact the Centre Team on 0161 834 9232 or email@example.com and we'll work something out with you.
Can you help out on the Day?If you're thinking of booking, we often need one or two friendly Sangha members to take on the practical organisation of this sort of event, and who then have a free place. Much of the work is done before and after, so you'd still be able to join in with everyone else. Please contact Sundeep on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining the organising team. Thank you!
Online bookings may close a few days before. To be fair to everybody, we don’t normally take bookings for a single day, although this may become possible just before the weekend if there are still places available – give us a ring on the Friday.
Booking your Place• You need to book and pay in advance please
• Book online with a credit or debit card, or by Paypal - Book Now
• Or phone 0161 834 9232 to pay with a card, or call in and pay with cash or card
• Booking for someone else online? Tell us in the Additional Information box at checkout
• If there are any health issues, physical, emotional or mental, that could affect your participation in a course or event, please contact the Buddhist Centre on 0161 834 9232, and ask to talk confidentially to one of our Order members, before making your booking
• Questions? 0161 834 9232 or email@example.com
• There will be a lunch break during the day, but given the current circumstances, we are asking people not to bring vegetarian food to share. Instead, we ask that you simply bring your own vegetarian food for lunch. Alternatively, there are many places nearby where you can buy lunch.
What if I have to cancel?Get in touch - you can:
• Transfer to a similar event when possible
• Cancel and get a full refund if the event is more than 14 days away
• Cancel, but with a cancellation charge of £10 for a day event or six-week course; £20 for a weekend event; £50 for a residential retreat, if less than 14 days from the event date