Change Ourselves, Change the World
Join us for this six-week course on Tuesday evenings, here in-person at the Buddhist Centre.
We’ll join together, form a trusting community and learn about the Buddha’s journey, as well as the key teachings of Buddhism.
The course will include in-depth teaching about the two main meditation practices we teach here at the Buddhist Centre. Perfect for those completely new to meditation, as well as those who are already somewhat familiar.
The price for the six weeks is £95 standard rate / £65 concessionary / £35 age 18 - 25. Payment still a problem? These are very difficult times for us, and through the pandemic we have lost much of our income but not much of our costs. However, we don't want to turn anyone away from our courses. Please contact the Centre Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work something out with you.
• Bookings will close at 3 pm on the day the course starts, or earlier if the course becomes fully-booked
Booking your Place
• Book here online
or at reception when we're open - 0161 834 9232
• If payment is an issue or you have any questions, email email@example.com
or ring 0161 834 9232
during opening hours
• Booking for someone else online? Tell us in the Additional Information
box at checkout
If there are any health issues, physical, emotional or mental, that could affect your participation in a course or event, please contact the Buddhist Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
, and ask to talk confidentially to one of our Order members, before deciding whether to attend.
What if I have to cancel?
Get in touch - you can:
• Transfer to a similar event when possible
• Cancel and get a full refund if the event is more than 14 days away
• Cancel, but with a cancellation charge of £10 for a day event or six-week course; £20 for a weekend event; £50 for a residential retreat, if less than 14 days from the event date