Six-Week Intro to Buddhism and Meditation Course starts
Tue 8th Mar : 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm£25 – £90
An In-Person Introductory Course at the Buddhist Centre
Join us for this six-week course, which will go ahead in-person at the Buddhist Centre, as long as Covid regulations allow this.
We’ll join together, form a trusting community and learn about the Buddha’s journey, as well as the key teachings of Buddhism. The course will include in-depth teaching about the two main meditation practices we teach here at the Buddhist Centre. Perfect for those completely new to meditation, as well as those who are already somewhat familiar.
• Read more about Buddhism and our courses
The price for the six weeks is £90 standard rate / £60 concessionary / £25 age 18 - 25. Payment still a problem? These are very difficult times for us, and through the pandemic we have lost much of our income but not much of our costs. However, we don't want to turn anyone away from our courses. Please contact the Centre Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work something out with you.• Bookings will close at 3 pm on the day the course starts
If you’ve booked on to the Course
Please get here twenty minutes before we start on the first evening – we look forward to seeing you.
Before coming here, please read our advice on visiting the Centre in person. We take Covid precautions seriously and follow all government guidelines. We have air purifiers in both shrine rooms where classes are held, and continue to restrict numbers. Please wear a mask in all public parts of the building and do a lateral flow test before attending any event.
Booking your Place• You need to book and pay in advance please
• Book online with a credit or debit card, or by Paypal
• Booking for someone else online? Tell us in the Additional Information box at checkout
• If there are any health issues, physical, emotional or mental, that could affect your participation in a course or event, please contact the Buddhist Centre at email@example.com, and ask to talk confidentially to one of our Order members, before making your booking
• Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I have to cancel?Get in touch - you can:
• Transfer to a similar event when possible
• Cancel and get a full refund if the event is more than 14 days away
• Cancel, but with a cancellation charge of £10 for a day event or six-week course; £20 for a weekend event; £50 for a residential retreat, if less than 14 days from the event date