Six-Week Intro to Buddhism and Meditation Course starts
Tue 28th Jun : 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm£30 – £90
Change Ourselves, Change the World
Join us for this six-week course on Tuesday evenings, here in-person at the Buddhist Centre.
We’ll join together, form a trusting community and learn about the Buddha’s journey, as well as the key teachings of Buddhism. The course will include in-depth teaching about the two main meditation practices we teach here at the Buddhist Centre. Perfect for those completely new to meditation, as well as those who are already somewhat familiar.
The price for the six weeks is £90 standard rate / £60 concessionary / £30 age 18 - 25. Payment still a problem? These are very difficult times for us, and through the pandemic we have lost much of our income but not much of our costs. However, we don't want to turn anyone away from our courses. Please contact the Centre Team at email@example.com and we'll work something out with you.• Bookings will close at 3 pm on the day the course starts
Booking your Place• Book here online or at reception when we're open - 0161 834 9232
• Booking for someone else online? Tell us in the Additional Information box at checkout
• If there are any health issues, physical, emotional or mental, that could affect your participation in a course or event, please contact the Buddhist Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org, and ask to talk confidentially to one of our Order members, before making your booking
• If payment is an issue or you have any questions, email email@example.com or ring 0161 834 9232 during opening hours
What if I have to cancel?Get in touch - you can:
• Transfer to a similar event when possible
• Cancel and get a full refund if the event is more than 14 days away
• Cancel, but with a cancellation charge of £10 for a day event or six-week course; £20 for a weekend event; £50 for a residential retreat, if less than 14 days from the event date