Six-week Meditation Course starts
Wed 3rd Nov : 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm£25 – £90
An In-Person Evening Course, Here at the Buddhist CentreWe're hoping to run this course face to face here, but if Covid arrangements make that unsafe or impossible, it will be online through Zoom. Please come back and check, or stay up to date through social media or by joining our mailing list. If you book for in-person and online doesn't work for you, we can offer a refund or transfer if things change
The two simple Buddhist meditation practices we teach in this course help develop mindfulness, concentration, positivity and kindness. Our online and in-person meditation courses cover similar material and can be seen as meditation foundation courses. The same meditation practices are also taught on our Buddhism courses.
Meditation is not just about learning techniques though. It's about understanding the spirit of meditation and using what we learn in our day to day lives. Over the years our Buddhist community's teachers have shared that spirit with thousands of people facing stress, tiredness, feeling overwhelmed or simply wanting to be more in touch with themselves.
"It was a very supportive and accepting environment. I have loved every minute!"Six-week courses take place several times through the year, with occasional breaks at holiday times.
PaymentThe price for the six weeks is £90 standard rate / £60 concessionary / £25 age 18 - 25. Payment still a problem? These are very difficult times for us, and being closed for so long means we have lost much of our income but not much of our costs. However, we don't want to turn anyone away from our courses. Please contact the Centre Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work something out with you.
• Bookings will close at 3 pm on the day the course starts
Booking your Place• You need to book and pay in advance please
• Book online with a credit or debit card, or by Paypal
• Booking for someone else online? Tell us in the Additional Information box at checkout
• If there are any health issues, physical, emotional or mental, that could affect your participation in a course or event, please contact the Buddhist Centre at email@example.com, and ask to talk confidentially to one of our Order members, before making your booking
• Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Meditation• Read more about meditation
• Read the course handouts
What if I have to cancel?Get in touch - you can:
• Transfer to a similar event when possible
• Cancel and get a full refund if the event is more than 14 days away
• Cancel, but with a cancellation charge of £10 for a day event or six-week course; £20 for a weekend event; £50 for a residential retreat, if less than 14 days from the event date