- This event has passed.
A New Way to Live: Online Six-week Meditation Course starts
Wed 10th Mar : 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
We’re living in incredibly difficult times.
We’re all, to some extent, cut off from loved ones and many of the things that bring joy to our lives.
These moments also present an opportunity. How do we really want to live? Increasingly people are realising that they don’t want to rush through life. They want to slow down, spend some time alone, away from electronic devices, turning towards what is really important. A great way of doing this is through meditation.
Through this ancient practice, we can cultivate greater awareness and love. We can tap into our unlimited potential. No matter what is going on, we can always come home to this.
Join us for this six-week course, led by experienced and passionate meditators. You’ll learn two essential meditation practices, as well as advice on how to integrate a meditation practice into your daily life.
This online meditation course covers similar material and is equivalent to the Meditation Foundation Course
Join this event through the Zoom App• New to Zoom? • Our online courses are interactive and involve small group work as well as opportunities to ask questions and share your own experience. You will need a working camera and mic on your device to take part in this course • We'll email you the Zoom link to join the course once you've booked
PaymentThe price for the six weeks is £90 standard rate / £60 concessionary / £25 age 18 - 25. Payment still a problem? These are very difficult times for us, and being closed means we have lost much of our income but not much of our costs. However, we don't want to turn anyone away from our courses. Please contact the Centre Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work something out with you.
Booking your Place• You need to book and pay in advance please
• Book online with a credit or debit card, or by Paypal - Book Now
• Booking for someone else online? Tell us in the Additional Information box at checkout
• If there are any health issues, physical, emotional or mental, that could affect your participation in a course or event, please contact the Buddhist Centre at email@example.com, and ask to talk confidentially to one of our Order members, before making your booking
• Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bookings will close at 3 pm on 10th March
More about Meditation• Read more about meditation
• Read the course handouts
What if I have to cancel?Get in touch - you can:
• Transfer to a similar event when possible
• Cancel and get a full refund if the event is more than 14 days away
• Cancel, but with a cancellation charge of £10 for a day event or six-week course; £20 for a weekend event; £50 for a residential retreat, if less than 14 days from the event date