Meditation Weekend with Paramananda
Sat 19th Sep : 10:00 am - Sun 20th Sep : 4:30 pm£25 – £90
Author of several best-selling books, including the classics Change your Mind and Myth of Meditation, Paramananda returns to Manchester, bringing the wisdom of three decades of teaching Buddhist meditation. The weekend is non-residential and runs at the same times each day.
Who is this Weekend for?It's suitable for anyone familiar with the two meditation practices we teach here - Mindfulness of Breathing and Metta Bhavana - and with at least six months regular meditation practice.
PricesThe price for the weekend is £90 standard rate; £60 concessionary; £25 age 18 - 25. Payment still a problem? As a small unfunded charity, the Centre relies on the generosity of people who come here, but we don't want to turn anyone away from our courses. Please contact the Centre Team on 0161 834 9232 or email@example.com and we'll work something out with you.
Paramananda has been running annual weekends at the Centre for over ten years now and they are always very popular, so do book early to avoid disappointment. Online bookings may close a few days before. To be fair to everybody, we don’t normally take bookings for a single day, although this may become possible just before the weekend if there are still places available – give us a ring on the Friday.
Booking your Place• You need to book and pay in advance please
• Book online with a credit or debit card, or by Paypal - Book Now
• Or phone 0161 834 9232 to pay with a card, or call in and pay with cash or card
• Booking for someone else online? Tell us in the Additional Information box at checkout
• If there are any health issues, physical, emotional or mental, that could affect your participation in a course or event, please contact the Buddhist Centre on 0161 834 9232, and ask to talk confidentially to one of our Order members, before making your booking
• Questions? 0161 834 9232 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please bring vegan food to share. If it's vegetarian but not vegan, please label it clearly.
What if I have to cancel?Get in touch - you can:
• Transfer to a similar event when possible
• Cancel and get a full refund if the event is more than 14 days away
• Cancel, but with a cancellation charge of £10 for a day event or six-week course; £20 for a weekend event; £50 for a residential retreat, if less than 14 days from the event date