Meditation Weekend with Tejananda
Sat 27th Jun : 10:00 am - Sun 28th Jun : 4:30 pm£25 – £90
Tejananda visits to lead a weekend of meditation. Chair of Vajraloka retreat centre, Tejananda has been teaching meditation for many years and practising for over thirty. He is one of the leading teachers within our community and is particularly inspired by “formless” approaches to meditation. Not to be missed! The weekend is non-residential and runs at the same times each day.
Who is this Weekend for?It's suitable for anyone familiar with the two meditation practices we teach here - Mindfulness of Breathing and Metta Bhavana - and with at least six months regular meditation practice.
PricesThe price for the weekend is £90 standard rate; £60 concessionary; £25 age 18 - 25. Payment still a problem? As a small unfunded charity, the Centre relies on the generosity of people who come here, but we don't want to turn anyone away from our courses. Please contact the Centre Team on 0161 834 9232 or email@example.com and we'll work something out with you.
Can you help out on the Day?If you're thinking of booking, we often need one or two friendly Sangha members to take on the practical organisation of this sort of event, and who then have a free place. Much of the work is done before and after, so you'd still be able to join in with everyone else. Please contact Sundeep on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining the organising team. Thank you!
Online bookings may close a few days before. To be fair to everybody, we don’t normally take bookings for a single day, although this may become possible just before the weekend if there are still places available – give us a ring on the Friday.
Booking your Place• You need to book and pay in advance please
• Book online with a credit or debit card, or by Paypal - Book Now
• Or phone 0161 834 9232 to pay with a card, or call in and pay with cash or card
• Booking for someone else online? Tell us in the Additional Information box at checkout
• If there are any health issues, physical, emotional or mental, that could affect your participation in a course or event, please contact the Buddhist Centre on 0161 834 9232, and ask to talk confidentially to one of our Order members, before making your booking
• Questions? 0161 834 9232 or email@example.com
• Please bring vegan food to share. If it's vegetarian but not vegan, please label it clearly.
What if I have to cancel?Get in touch - you can:
• Transfer to a similar event when possible
• Cancel and get a full refund if the event is more than 14 days away
• Cancel, but with a cancellation charge of £10 for a day event or six-week course; £20 for a weekend event; £50 for a residential retreat, if less than 14 days from the event date