Sun 24th May : 10:00 am - 1:00 pm£5 – £12
Join Vishangka and friends in a monthly morning of practice for men. We’ll start with meditation, have an opportunity to discuss aspects of our Buddhist practice, and end with some Buddhist devotional ritual.
The price for this kind of half-day is now £12 standard rate / £8 concessionary / £5 age 18 - 25. Payment still a problem? As a small unfunded charity, the Centre relies on the generosity of people who come here, but we don't want to turn anyone away. Please contact the Centre Team on 0161 834 9232 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work something out with you.
Who is the event for?Suitable for anyone who has experience of our two meditation practices, Mindfulness of Breathing and Metta Bhavana, and is open to Buddhist ritual.
Booking your Place• You need to book and pay in advance please
• Book online with a credit or debit card, or by Paypal - Book Now
• Or phone 0161 834 9232 to pay with a card, or call in and pay with cash or card
• Booking for someone else online? Tell us in the Additional Information box at checkout
• If there are any health issues, physical, emotional or mental, that could affect your participation in a course or event, please contact the Buddhist Centre on 0161 834 9232, and ask to talk confidentially to one of our Order members, before making your booking
• Questions? 0161 834 9232 or email@example.com
Practical Arrangements• Please arrive from 10 am for a 10.30 start in the shrine room
What if I have to cancel?Get in touch - you can:
• Transfer to a similar event when possible
• Cancel and get a full refund if the event is more than 14 days away
• Cancel, but with a cancellation charge of £10 for a day event or six-week course; £20 for a weekend event; £50 for a residential retreat, if less than 14 days from the event date