- This event has passed.
Online Sangha Evening: Q and A with Silabodhi
Fri 22nd May : 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
A special gathering, to say hello and to explore the potential challenges and opportunities for our Centre and community. Suryaka hosts an evening of questions and answers with Silabodhi, the Centre’s Chair.
• See what Suryaka has to say about the evening
• Please send your questions for Silabodhi to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 pm on Thursday 21st May
• Read Silabodhi’s update on the Centre’s current situation
Who is the event for?It’s for Order members, Mitras and Centre regulars who have completed a Buddhism Going Deeper course. Please get in touch if you’re not sure.
Join this event through the Zoom AppWhile the Centre is closed by the coronavirus pandemic, we're running many events online through Zoom. • New to Zoom? • Our online classes and other events are friendly and participative, with opportunities to ask questions and share your own experience. Do turn your camera and microphone on if you can! • If a session doesn't start on time, please give it a few minutes, there's probably a sudden problem at our end
• Take me to the online gathering
• If you need to use a password to get in the meeting then the password is 202483