Join us on our annual Manchester Sangha Retreat as we gather in large numbers at Adhisthana, the magnificent home of our movement, set in the beautiful Herefordshire countryside. This is a fantastic opportunity to come together as a sangha, in rural surroundings, deepening our connection to each other and the Three Jewels.
Adhisthana is a beautiful and spacious venue which roots us in the wider history of the Triratna Community, with Sangharakshita as our founder and teacher. Adhisthana means Blessings – join us as we experience the blessings of history, lineage and friendship.
• Bookings close at 11.30 pm on 16th May
£180 standard rate / £130 concessionary / £90 age 18 – 25. Payment still a problem? As a small unfunded charity, the Centre relies on the generosity of people who come here, but we don’t want to turn anyone away from our events. Please contact the Centre Team on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work something out with you.
• Full joining details will be sent after booking
• Accommodation is mostly in twin rooms, in a men’s and women’s block, with other rooms also available outside of these blocks. There is good disabled access. There is plenty of room for camping too
• All meals are provided and are fully vegan, unlimited cups of tea are available too!
• Arrive from 4 pm on Friday for dinner at 6 pm, Leave at 3 pm on Monday