Welcoming Liberation: Racial Diversity and Connection
Sat 27th Feb : 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 5:00 pm on day Last of the month, repeating indefinitely
A Space for Thriving BIPOC / BAME Dharma and Community Connection
An online event on the last Saturday of every month for Black, Indigenous, People of Color / Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic people, organised by the Triratna Buddhist Community.
What is the Space?
This is a gathering for people practising the Dharma, at any stage of that journey and experience, and who also come from the richly diverse lived experiences of these intentionally welcomed identities: Black, Indigenous, and people of color inclusive of Asian / Pacific Islander, South East Asian, Native Hawaiian, Latinx, Arab / Middle Eastern, biracial, mixed heritage, multiracial, and any others identifying as non-white.
A Welcoming International and Intentional Triratna Community Space for:
• Authentic connection and co-creating culturally diverse community, or sangha
• Deepening Dharma practice through meditation, reflection and real conversations
• To practise welcoming, empathy, healing, wholeness, complexity, liberation and joy
• Learning from each other and with a variety of BIPOC / BAME Triratna Order members and community members
• Making more possible genuine connection with the Triratna Buddhist Community in this space, and beyond
Find out more and register:
Dharma Practice and Race here in Manchester
To find out more about how we are addressing issues of race at Manchester Buddhist Centre and in our Sangha, contact us at email@example.com and ask to go on the Dharma Practice and Race mailing list.