Acharashraddha and Vajramudita lead a day of meditation, discussion and spiritual friendship for women Mitras in the Triratna Buddhist Community, giving an opportunity to explore our Dharma lives and deepen our Mitra Sangha friendships.
(This is the day that we had to cancel in December because of the severe weather forecast)
2017 prices: £35 full rate, £25 mid rate, £15 low rate. Please decide which price fits your circumstances and income.
Booking your Place
• You need to book and pay in advance please
• Book online with a credit or debit card, or by Paypal - Book Now
or scroll down to find booking cart
• Or phone 0161 834 9232
to pay with a card, or call in and pay with cash or card
• Booking for someone else online? Tell us in the Additional Information
box at checkout
• If there are any health issues, physical, emotional or mental, that could affect your participation in a course or event, please contact the Buddhist Centre on 0161 834 9232
, and ask to talk confidentially to one of our Order members, before making your booking
• Questions? 0161 834 9232
• Please bring vegan food to share for lunch. If it's vegetarian but not vegan, please label it clearly.
With Body, Speech and Mind . . .
Buddhism places great emphasis and importance on speech. It occupies an intermediate position between body and mind or between action and thought. In the Ten Pillars of Buddhism, Bhante uses the images of precious things to convey the beauty of skilful speech – pearls, amber, silver and opal. With the help of these images and the support of each other we will look at how we communicate with both ourselves and with others.
We don't want to turn anyone away. If you are unable to pay the suggested rates, please contact the Centre Team on 0161 834 9232
and we'll work something out with you.
What if I have to cancel?
Get in touch - you can:
• Transfer to a similar event when possible
• Cancel and get a full refund if the event is more than 14 days away
• Cancel, but with a cancellation charge of £10 for a day event or six-week course; £20 for a weekend event; £50 for a residential retreat, if less than 14 days from the event date