Women Mitras’ and Dharmacharinis’ Dakini Retreat
Fri 10th Dec : 6:00 pm - Fri 17th Dec : 3:00 pm
Entering the Mandala of Dakinis
The Dakini retreat returns for a third year for women Mitras and Order Members from the Triratna Buddhist Community in Blackburn and Manchester, with at least three years’ meditation practice. In previous years, these Dakini retreats have proven to be deeply connecting, both with ourselves and each other.
Passionate, playful and sometimes fierce, Dakinis challenge and invite us to break free of our bondage to samsara. An immersive week-long retreat, led this time by Satyamuni, Ratnagita and Alokasanna, of elemental meditation, ritual, storytelling and movement – daring us to surrender to the calling of the Dakinis.
• Prices are £440 standard rate; £400 concessionary; £360 18-25 years (includes £80 deposit on booking)
• Please book with Blackburn Buddhist Centre, firstname.lastname@example.org , and also contact them with any enquiries
• There is an £80 deposit to cover securing the booking deposit for the venue. If there are circumstances outside our control and the venue cancels for Covid-related reasons all monies will be refunded including deposit.
• There are 26 places. Please book in good time to help the organisers arrange accommodation and catering – bookings will close a few days before the retreat or earlier if it fills up, as it has previous years.
Place and dates
• Beamsley Project, Harrogate Road, Hazelwood, Skipton BD23 6JA, in the Yorkshire Dales
• 6pm Friday 10th December to 3pm Friday 17th December
• Accommodation is in shared rooms and there is good disabled access. Vegan meals included, and limitless cups of tea