Online Women’s Gathering: Celebrating our Diversity
Sun 10th Jan : 10:30 am - 12:30 pm£3 – £12
Celebrating our Diversity and the Wonderful Acharashraddha
Suryaka, Karunatara and Acharashraddha lead a special gathering, to warmly welcome and connect with one another at the start of a new year. Come join us to share, connect and hear from voices across our Triratna Buddhist Community.
We’ll be connecting in creative, light ways then hearing a diversity of voices in our community and have space to share and listen to one another. We’ll be exploring what’s been important to us in our life and practice these last few months. We’ll also have some special space to hear from Acharashraddha too, who is stepping down as our Mitra convenor.
Do come – Everyone is welcome!
Open to all women, whatever level of experience – from new to the Centre and curious, to a Mitra or Order Member – all are welcome.
PricesThe price for this kind of half-day is now £12 standard rate / £8 concessionary / £3 age 18 - 25 and Helping our Centre rate. If the standard and concessionary rates don't feel possible, then please choose the Helping our Centre rate, which is also for Order Members coming along in a supportive spirit. Payment still a problem? As a small unfunded charity, the Centre relies on the generosity of people who come here, but we don't want to turn anyone away. Please contact the Centre Team on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work something out with you.
Join this event through the Zoom AppDuring the pandemic, we're running many events online through Zoom. • New to Zoom? • Our online classes and other events are friendly and participative, with opportunities to ask questions and share your own experience. Do turn your camera and microphone on if you can! • If a session doesn't start on time, please give it a few minutes, there's probably a sudden problem at our end.
• We’ll email you the Zoom link to join the course once you’ve booked
Booking your Place• You need to book and pay in advance please
• Book online with a credit or debit card, or by Paypal - Book Now
• Booking for someone else online? Tell us in the Additional Information box at checkout
• If there are any health issues, physical, emotional or mental, that could affect your participation in a course or event, please contact the Buddhist Centre at email@example.com, and ask to talk confidentially to one of our Order members, before making your booking
• Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bookings will close at 10 am on 8th January
What if I have to cancel?Get in touch - you can:
• Transfer to a similar event when possible
• Cancel and get a full refund if the event is more than 14 days away
• Cancel, but with a cancellation charge of £10 for a day event or six-week course; £20 for a weekend event; £50 for a residential retreat, if less than 14 days from the event date