Women Mitras’ and Dharmacharanis’ Retreat
Fri 13th Dec : 6:00 pm - Sun 15th Dec : 3:00 pm£100 – £150
Entering the Realm of the Dakini: a weekend retreat in North Yorkshire, led by Ratnagita, Satyamuni and Vajramudita for women Mitras and Order Members from the Triratna Buddhist Community in Blackburn and Manchester
The Dakini is a fierce protector of ultimate truth, liberation and freedom. She challenges us to cut through our own kleshas, fetters and concepts. An intense powerful weekend of teaching, ritual, movement and storytelling daring us to surrender to her presence.
£150 full rate, £120 mid rate, £100 low rate. Please decide which price fits your circumstances and income. Our prices change on 1st September 2019. There are 26 places. Please book in good time to help the organisers arrange accommodation and catering – bookings will close a few days before the retreat.
Booking your Place• You need to book and pay in advance please
• Book online with a credit or debit card, or by Paypal - Book Now
• Or phone 0161 834 9232 to pay with a card, or call in and pay with cash or card
• Booking for someone else online? Tell us in the Additional Information box at checkout
• If there are any health issues, physical, emotional or mental, that could affect your participation in a course or event, please contact the Buddhist Centre on 0161 834 9232, and ask to talk confidentially to one of our Order members, before making your booking
• Questions? 0161 834 9232 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Full joining instructions will be sent after booking
• Please make your own arrangements to travel together to the retreat
The venue is the Beamsley Project, Harrogate Road, Hazelwood, Skipton BD23 6JA. Accommodation is in shared rooms and there is good disabled access. Vegan meals included, and limitless cups of tea. Contact Ratnagita on 07801 652 114 with any queries.
Retreat FundSangha members who cannot afford a retreat may be able to get help from our retreat bursary fund. Or if you can, please join in and give to the fund so everyone gets the chance to go on retreat.
What if I have to cancel?Get in touch - you can:
• Transfer to a similar event when possible
• Cancel and get a full refund if the event is more than 14 days away
• Cancel, but with a cancellation charge of £10 for a day event or six-week course; £20 for a weekend event; £50 for a residential retreat, if less than 14 days from the event date