Women’s Sangha Retreat 2019
Fri 8th Nov : 6:00 pm - Sun 10th Nov : 3:00 pm£50 – £150
Join your Sangha friends on retreat in the beautiful Derbyshire countryside for meditation, talks, ritual and friendship
Who is the Retreat for?It’s for Order members, Mitras and Centre regulars who have completed a Buddhism Going Deeper course. Please get in touch if you’re not sure.
£150 standard rate; £100 concessionary; £50 age 18 - 25. Payment still a problem? As a small unfunded charity, the Centre relies on the generosity of people who come here, but we don't want to turn anyone away from our events. Please contact the Centre Team on 0161 834 9232 or email@example.com and we'll work something out with you. Please book in good time to help the organisers arrange accommodation and catering – bookings will close a few days before the retreat. The venue is Dukes Barn in Derbyshire. Accommodation is in shared rooms and there is good disabled access. Vegan meals included, and limitless cups of tea . . .
Women’s Sangha Retreat Programme
Further details to follow
Booking your Place• You need to book and pay in advance please
• Book online with a credit or debit card, or by Paypal - Book Now
• Or phone 0161 834 9232 to pay with a card, or call in and pay with cash or card
• Booking for someone else online? Tell us in the Additional Information box at checkout
• If there are any health issues, physical, emotional or mental, that could affect your participation in a course or event, please contact the Buddhist Centre on 0161 834 9232, and ask to talk confidentially to one of our Order members, before making your booking
• Questions? 0161 834 9232 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you’re booking, please let us know if you can offer a lift, or need one – we usually manage to arrange for people to travel together
• Full joining instructions will be sent after booking
Retreat FundSangha members who cannot afford a retreat may be able to get help from our retreat bursary fund. Or if you can, please join in and give to the fund so everyone gets the chance to go on retreat.
What if I have to cancel?Get in touch - you can:
• Transfer to a similar event when possible
• Cancel and get a full refund if the event is more than 14 days away
• Cancel, but with a cancellation charge of £10 for a day event or six-week course; £20 for a weekend event; £50 for a residential retreat, if less than 14 days from the event date