A weekend retreat in Lancashire for everyone in Manchester Buddhist Centre women’s Sangha, including newer members. There will be meditation, talks, reflection, ritual and opportunities to just be in the company of other women practising the Dharma in the beautiful autumn countryside.
The retreat is at Brinscall Hall near Chorley, Lancashire, a beautiful Victorian country house set in rambling gardens – map link below. Owned by the School of Practical Philosophy, Brinscall Hall is used to hosting retreats. All vegan meals are included, and lots of cups of tea. Please contact us on email@example.com if you have any medical requirements around food.
Disabled access is good on the ground floor but less so upstairs – please get in touch with any queries. Accommodation is in shared rooms with a very limited number of bedrooms for women with medical requirements – please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss arrangements before booking. There’s plenty of camping space if you prefer the outdoors and can bring your own equipment.
Any other queries about the venue, please contact us on email@example.com, not the venue. Thanks.
• Maximum number of participants is 29
• Bookings close on Wednesday 11th September, or earlier if we reach maximum bookings
• Full joining details will be sent after booking
• Please arrive between 4 – 6 pm in time for the evening meal
• There’s a local train station and taxi service and we encourage people to travel together
• You need to bring your own bed linen please – the venue does not have spares!
Well, here’s a great place to start, in the friendly company of some faces you may already know or have seen online, all of us coming together to create a sense of community and belonging as we share our journey together. A Manchester Buddhist Centre retreat can help you develop friendship, deepen meditation and discover new inspirations for your practice.